Since I was in the 5th grade, I've stuck with my passion of acting and performing. I started out my career, as Gaston, in Beauty of the Beast. Then, I went on to play, Ghost of the Past, in a DaeDream production in 7th grade, and my most recent role played was, the Dreamkeeper, in a Daedream production in 8th grade.
Now I am proud to say, I stand as the acting coach/director in Daedream. My position allows me to mentor kids and to teach them the fundamentals of acting and performing. By teaching these fundamentals, I like to play games that incorporate the basics of acting and performing, which makes their learning experiences more enjoyable and relaxed.
Personally, I feel as if my style of teaching lessens the amount of pressure on the children, and makes them more comfortable with their surroundings. Being the head acting coach makes me feel grateful for the acting lessons I have received, because now I can share them with rising actors to make them more successful. I love doing what I'm doing right now; and that is making a difference in people's lives, not only with acting, but to mentor them and to guide them in a career path that they can potentially seek into later in life.

No comments:
Post a Comment